Monday, December 17, 2007

Attention BIG NEWS HERE

So for the past few weeks I have been mentioning big changes around here. Well I am ready to make the big announcement.

I am starting a new blog and this new blog is part of The Wood Whisperer Network. This new blog will be a lot like this blog, but I hope to integrate more video and audio into it. I also plan to have more how to's and project based writings. So the address is going to change from the one that is here, the one that you all know and love. (ha ha ha) The new blog will be found at www.kaleosworkshop.com. I will be double posting for a little while. Most likely until the New Year and then I will stop posting here. So please make the switch I don't want to lose any of you.

So head over there and check it out and let me know what you think. Those of you that have subscribed to my RSS feed by email, everything has already changed for you. For those that haven't signed up please do, but if not then you'll have to remember the new address. But that should be to hard

www.kaleosworkshop.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and answering questions and sharing experiences so let me have it folks...

Until next time friends... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all

P.S. I don't know what is going on with my page here, but the Header picture is messed up. Another reason to make the switch...

No comments: