Monday, December 17, 2007

The Last Supper

So tonight most of us from the school got together and had a nice dinner. The finality of this part of my life is real. I guess I knew that last week, but man did it get hit home tonight. As we all sat down and began talking with one another about what are plans were for the next step, it really dawned on me that it was over. With that said I am glad to be done. Two years was just the right amount of time.

It's hard to believe that only two years ago I started this whole adventure. But I look back on the time here and see all the things that I have learned. Things that I never thought that I would be doing or even able to do. Things that I hope to share with you all in more detail as I go through projects with you in the near future. I feel like I have been given 10 years of experiences and practice in 2 years. But that was the goal and the desired outcome.

One thing that I never thought about before I embarked on this journey was doing this, writing and shooting little videos. I have found great joy in relating my experiences to everyone, but now look forward to continuing down this path. So I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your experiences and questions. I'll do my best in answering any questions you might have. So let me have it, together we'll learn and have a good time.

Until next time friends... Love is 100% fat free

No comments: